We are not adequately preparing our youth with the global life skills needed to succeed in our increasingly interconnected 21st century society and economy.
We approach this challenge from two sides:
- establish an innovative service-learning program that empowers university students as cross-cultural facilitators in local, public middle school classrooms.
- link campuses across the world to a network of engaged universities, allowing for student facilitators to work together across borders as advocates for their classrooms.
- a global education curriculum program that builds critical thinking, problem-solving, and awareness of shared global and local challenges
- a team of trained university student facilitators to lead global learning and cultural competency curriculum once a week.
- a cross-cultural exchange opportunity with partner classrooms abroad.
is a just world built through the actions of empowered, discerning and empathetic generations of global citizens. Contact us to help make this vision a reality!